| Tidied my nightstand. |
| Did laundry. |
| Did some geneology. |
| Brought in my azalea. |
| Cleaned the bathroom. We need to replace this water guzzling toilet! |
| Thought about cleaning the closet. Nah! |
| Changed the bed sheets to flannel. Bramwell says hello! |
| Tidied my nightstand. |
| Did laundry. |
| Did some geneology. |
| Brought in my azalea. |
| Cleaned the bathroom. We need to replace this water guzzling toilet! |
| Thought about cleaning the closet. Nah! |
| Changed the bed sheets to flannel. Bramwell says hello! |
Hey Bramwell! lol :)
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot done today.. busy bee, and very productive!
I love the crows in your bathroom!!
ReplyDeleteHope your daughter feels better, soon.
ReplyDeleteI love the crows too! You got a lot done! Wish I could be that productive.
ReplyDeleteWow. Such a busy and productive day.
ReplyDeleteI hope the antibiotics kick in soon for your daughter.
Hope your daughter gets well soon. You did quite a bit today woman.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been able to get to reading your blog in the past few days. I've been busy too.
You TOLD her she'd need antibiotics -- Moms always know!
ReplyDeleteMoms DO know everything!
ReplyDeleteYou got lots done today, I'm jealous. I was a sloth.
You're coming to my place next right?
ReplyDeleteI see lots of work was done on your place....but I feel the same about the closet, nah
ReplyDeleteWell it all looks very neat and tidy. Or was that especially for our benefit? :D
ReplyDeleteVery productive. I think this is my favourite espisode, if one of the saddest and I love that quote. I get frsutrated that some parts of the Christian church prevent women from being empowered by this breakthrough. In addition some girls and young women are still so disempowered that they feel the need to have a baby too young or when they are not fully ready. (rant over) xx
ReplyDeleteI was going to mention the walls...
ReplyDeleteBut...
You...
Beat me to the punch!!
Cheers!
Linda :o)
I love your book collection :)
ReplyDeleteI say more genealogy and less chores!
ReplyDelete