Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blah, blah, blog, blah

source
Writing a post a day was a silly idea because I have nothing to say today. Nothing. 

15 comments :

  1. You have more than me! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comic pictures funny.. Still nice to 'hear your voice'Birdie.
    I wonder about those in the media who generate the news. Who decides what goes in..and how tough it must be to maintain it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's more than me too lol! Again, blah uneventful days are lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice to hear from you anyway. And some days no news is very good news indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes even a blog a week isn't a good idea ... and knowing when not to stick to a rashly-taken decision is a sure sign that we're maturing. Being a slob myself, I am still wondering at the idea that I blog ... sometimes !xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to blog every day. And there's really no need to do so. Just blog when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how true that cartoon is, lol! Guilty as charged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But you almost certainly DO have something to say. You're an intelligent, active, funny woman and you could probably comment on the weather and make it interesting. (That's a way of life over in the UK of course. Commenting that is, not making it sound interesting!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, that was something, more than I blogged yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah!!!
    Well...
    Blah, blah, blah to you too!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes more than me to. Though I am going to try. Great cartoon. So glad to see your post today. I am here looking for what you don't have to say everyday lately. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey is there any way I could email you?
    My blog has my email link. Email me if you don't mind so I can reply.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. My problem is a tend to have too much to say! Mind you I don't try to blog every day, that's very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't written a post since the 11th.... You've got me beat by a LONG shot!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18