Only 19 days left until my sister is due and today she said I could go into he delivery room with her! Woot! I'm so excited! Yay! Seeing a baby born is on my Bucket List.
My mom is stable and we are hoping she can hang on until the baby arrives. She is getting more confused every day but not in any pain. This is good. I have been coping OK but there are times when I crash.
The final papers on the sale of my home go through on Tuesday. I am so glad this part is over! I have had so many people coming through who seem to just be "looking". I would never do that. It is such an invasion of privacy and that is something I try to be very respectful of. Our lives are no longer private and our home is one of the few places we have to ourselves. Anyway, two more days until where I can put this phase pf my life on the shelf. I can now leave my underwear and bras on the floor!

How exciting. I adore my nieces and nephews and couldn't imagine life without them. Keep us posted with the new arrival!
ReplyDeleteIt would be wonderful to watch such miracles, would'nt it ? So happy for you...
ReplyDeleteDo keep us updated :)
So lucky to watch someone else deliver a beautiful baby... I asked my mother and sister and my cousin who is a Yoga master to watch the birth of my son and daughter and they got such a huge burst of energy and appreciation afterwards... you are so lucky... I hope that i cna get to wittness it from a different angle as well... Best of luck to your sister... lots of love.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! A new addition to the family, how wonderful! Let us know if baby is a boy or girl.
ReplyDeleteYou should leave your bras and underwear on the floor anyway...that'll chase these nosy, "just looking" people out the door! :)
So sorry about your mom. It's good that she is not in pain....
New life coming into your family is a blessing and a joyful reason to be optimistic and hopeful. I'm glad to read that Mom is doing better.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Memorial Day,
That is wonderful! Such joy. God bless.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting! Blessings
ReplyDelete