Friday, January 03, 2014

My son sent me this and it made me laugh so I thought I would share it with you. 




10 comments :

  1. Hey Birdie - Hope you have a warm weekend. Cold here but super duper sunny. Some of those were funny, on that list. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...these are hilarious! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Thank you for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, some of those are so bad! I feel guilty for laughing.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Like Debra- I laughed out loud and felt guilty but its ok, I'm over the guilt trip and still laughing reading the list to my daughter:)

    thanks to you and your son~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of these are excellent. And my sick self thinks the books could be fun too. And I am pretty certain my partner could write a book about death by vegetable...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quite like the idea of a pop up human anatomy book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18