Thursday, December 12, 2013

Well, I was going to visit all your blogs today but I ended up spending a few hours fixing my son's computer. How can anyone have over 600 items in their recycle bin? *sigh* Anyway, now I am tired and can't think straight. I did have an OK day. I did hours of cross stitch and took my kids to school and that's about it. Usually I nap when I am depressed but with this new medication I am finding that I can't sleep during the day. At night I crash and don't wake up until I have to take my kids to school. Right now, as with every December there are so many school activities going on and it is overwhelming at the best of time. It is very difficult right now to negotiate and navigate it all right now. Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick post. I will try to get caught up on all your blogs tomorrow. 

12 comments :

  1. Happy dances for your ok day. And hopes for many more days that are better than that.
    Hugs. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing very well. December is a tough time anyway, so however you get through it is good. Hugs to you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see your comment on my blog yesterday. Glad to see that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids!! They don't empty the trash cans in their rooms OR on their computers, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleeping through the night is a very good thing. Blog visits can wait. Do what you need to do.. not what you feel is required of you. Tend to yourself and your family. We'll be here when you're feeling ready. I'm glad you're keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about visiting us. We will still be here. Happy dances. Yes I like that. Defo happy dances to see you about the interwebs. I hope to be back posting soon so busy trying to be perfect. ;) I need to take a leaf from the back of your cross stitch. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. You don't have to visit my blog cause I don't have any new posts. But now I'm going to feel bad and have to put a post up so never mind. Visit if you like but I'm warning you my posts are not always that interesting and sometimes they are downright boring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sound so much better! My heart is singing for you!

    Yeah, things get overwhelming at Christmas time. Just don't let it get to you. Do what you can when you can and don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least it's a virtual recycling bin. Can you imagine 600 items in real time? ^--^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do apologise for being rather absent at your site as of late. I know of exhaustion and sometimes just switching on my computer is a challenge.

    The encouraging thing here is that you do work through your depressive state. You know that a change of medication does take time to start working hopefully effectively. Finding positive distractions, which I know you are doing, are steps towards your onward journey to a better life.

    Please go at your own pace and don't get stressed.

    Wishing you a peaceful, positive weekend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening Birdie,
    Raining day and cold here in the South. Hate this weather but will look for sunny days to come....well, maybe I can hope, right?
    So glad your on a new med and you saw your doctor. That's a great post to read!!!
    I loved cross stitching. I did it for many years but my old eyes gave it up. I do miss it at time and still have many items I stitched back then. One was a quilt that I hope my granddaughter will want some day.
    Sleep well and have a peaceful weekend.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18