I need to take a break from blogging. It is not helping me. At this point nothing is helping. I thank you all for your love and comments. I don't know if I will be back and I am sorry for that. You all mean so much to me. Peace and love,
Oh heavens, so today is the day I find time to catch up on your blog and oh boy, you have been having such a crappy old time. I wasn't aware that life was so difficult for you right now, though I'm not so vain as to think I can help with more than a few soothing words. But I do want you to know that I truly hope you find some calm and peace in your tired brain Birdie, and that counselling and meds kick in good and proper. Cyber hugs to you from me, with an extra squeeze for good luck! Come back when you are ready, you have lots of friends on here. Xx
Take all the time you need; do what you have to do to feel better. We will be here if you need us, and we will be here if you decide to come back. I certainly hope you do!
I wish you a good Christmas with your family. May you find peace and joy during that time, and may 2014 shine for you. xoxo
If I can't quit, you shouldn't be able to quit! Totally not fair! This is the suckiest solstice ever! (see how manipulative I can be?) Harrumph. I'm just going to sit over here and pout then.
Go if you must. But don't hesitate to come back if you want. Follow what feels right for each moment. We're here pulling for you to continue your climb to healing. Sending lots of love from me:)
Wow I pop into my blog for the first time in weeks and said to myself, "I wonder what's up with Birdie..." I just want to say how much I admire you for having kept up this blog during this dark period. We are dealing with some PTSD fallout and it can be so difficult to even look at the empty blog page let alone type something there. You are tougher than you realize. Hugs and best wishes.
If you need a break you need a break. Give yourself what you need. Do the things you want to do and hold on to the knowledge that you are so very precious. xx
Sometimes a break is good. Sometimes it's not so good. If you decide the latter, you know we'll be here with open arms. Your friends here are rooting for you. Be strong and get through this the best way you can. Hugs.
I'm one of those who reads your blog and seldom comments. My own depression is beating me down inch by inch, and I feel nothing I have to say is worth saying, because the point is to not drag you down any further. It's difficult for one drowning person to help another in the same situation. So I read about what's going on with you, and compare it to what's going on with me, note the similarities, utter a quick prayer that both of us get through the day, and plod into tomorrow.
I really hope you come back to us... I want us to both get better. Your posts help me, even though you probably don't realize it.
I haven't blogged in months... maybe it's my turn now...
We will all miss you. Please don't stay gone too long. Take care of you and remember, it WILL get better. Depression is a horrible companion for many of us, but there is a light at the end of that tunnel, and we will all be here waiting for your return.
I'll be by every now and then even if you aren't posting. Your voice is important to us. Please know that you will be in our thoughts. Please come back soon.
I will miss you, dear friend. Please take care of yourself. Keep your faith and God will see you through this. I will look forward to seeing you on here again. God bless, Betty
Oh no. I'm sorry. I hope you come back. We'll be here. Take care of yourself dear Barbara.
ReplyDeletePlease hold tight to the knowledge that things will improve in time. Blessings on your way!
ReplyDeleteOnly do what is right for you.no explanation required.
ReplyDeletexxxooxxx
May God bless you and may you have a peaceful and happy holiday season.
ReplyDeleteTake care woman.
ReplyDeleteDo whatever you need to do. Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh heavens, so today is the day I find time to catch up on your blog and oh boy, you have been having such a crappy old time. I wasn't aware that life was so difficult for you right now, though I'm not so vain as to think I can help with more than a few soothing words. But I do want you to know that I truly hope you find some calm and peace in your tired brain Birdie, and that counselling and meds kick in good and proper. Cyber hugs to you from me, with an extra squeeze for good luck! Come back when you are ready, you have lots of friends on here. Xx
ReplyDeleteTake all the time you need; do what you have to do to feel better. We will be here if you need us, and we will be here if you decide to come back. I certainly hope you do!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a good Christmas with your family. May you find peace and joy during that time, and may 2014 shine for you. xoxo
We'll be here Birdie; take all the time you need. Have a peaceful, restful Christmas. I will keep you in my prayers *hugs*
ReplyDeleteDo whatever you need. You are important - and matter.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do come back - but regardless, I will hold a spot in my heart for you.
Hugs.
If I can't quit, you shouldn't be able to quit! Totally not fair! This is the suckiest solstice ever!
ReplyDelete(see how manipulative I can be?)
Harrumph.
I'm just going to sit over here and pout then.
Take a break. Take care. Look after yourself. I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteGo if you must. But don't hesitate to come back if you want. Follow what feels right for each moment. We're here pulling for you to continue your climb to healing. Sending lots of love from me:)
ReplyDeleteI'll be waiting for you to return my dear friend. I hope you get better really soon.
ReplyDeleteMy God bless you and heal you.
Be better, Birdie....
ReplyDeletePlease, hang in there...
You have a lot to live for...
Your kids need you...
And...we all need you...
Come back.....soon♥
Linda♥
Wow I pop into my blog for the first time in weeks and said to myself, "I wonder what's up with Birdie..." I just want to say how much I admire you for having kept up this blog during this dark period. We are dealing with some PTSD fallout and it can be so difficult to even look at the empty blog page let alone type something there. You are tougher than you realize. Hugs and best wishes.
ReplyDeleteIf you need a break you need a break. Give yourself what you need. Do the things you want to do and hold on to the knowledge that you are so very precious. xx
ReplyDeleteSometimes a break is good. Sometimes it's not so good. If you decide the latter, you know we'll be here with open arms. Your friends here are rooting for you. Be strong and get through this the best way you can. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteTake care; keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. XO~
ReplyDeleteI'm one of those who reads your blog and seldom comments. My own depression is beating me down inch by inch, and I feel nothing I have to say is worth saying, because the point is to not drag you down any further. It's difficult for one drowning person to help another in the same situation. So I read about what's going on with you, and compare it to what's going on with me, note the similarities, utter a quick prayer that both of us get through the day, and plod into tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI really hope you come back to us... I want us to both get better. Your posts help me, even though you probably don't realize it.
I haven't blogged in months... maybe it's my turn now...
xoxox
Hang in - please. It does get better. I promise.
ReplyDeleteWe will all miss you. Please don't stay gone too long. Take care of you and remember, it WILL get better. Depression is a horrible companion for many of us, but there is a light at the end of that tunnel, and we will all be here waiting for your return.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and prayers.
Dawn
So sorry things aren't getting better. We'll be here though, should you want to come back.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the many good things about blogging, we'll be here whenever you feel ready.
Cheers and boogie boogie.
I'll be by every now and then even if you aren't posting. Your voice is important to us. Please know that you will be in our thoughts. Please come back soon.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you, dear friend. Please take care of yourself. Keep your faith and God will see you through this.
ReplyDeleteI will look forward to seeing you on here again.
God bless,
Betty
Merry Christmas Eve! Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Barbara....
ReplyDeleteSee you soon♥
Linda