Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light
Next year all our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the yule-tide gay
Next year all our troubles will be miles away
Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the yule-tide gay
Next year all our troubles will be miles away
Once again as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Will be near to us once more
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Will be near to us once more
Someday soon, we all will be together, if the fates allow
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now
Once again as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Will be near to us once more
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Will be near to us once more
Someday soon, we all will be together, if the fates allow
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am hanging in there. By a thread, but I am hanging in there. Since I last blogged I didn't think things could get worse but they did. But I am just not up to writing it all down. Maybe another time but I really just need to rest. I have a lot of work ahead of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas. I send blessings to each of you, especially to those of you that suffer with the beast of depression. Peace. Love. Joy.
Rest up. Holidays suck more when the black dog hits, but hang onto that thread, honey.
ReplyDeleteI am so very glad to see you. Riot Kitty is right, holidays can be a complete cow when your health is suffering.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers and toes are crossed that your thread becomes a rope, then a bridge.
Hugs.
Please please take care of yourself, it will get better, you WILL get over it. This is not a wish, it's an affirmation (if such a word exists in English, but you know what I mean). Lots and lots of love from France !xxxxxxxxxxxx and more
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! When you hit rock bottom, the only way left to go is up. Better days are ahead. Hang in there, girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Christmas gift to wake up to this morning. I am glad to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteThe exact song that was in my head when I woke up. I am thinking of you, Birdie. With love.
ReplyDeleteHi Birdie, I've been thinking of you the past few days. My Christmas wish for you is that your depression will lift and you will enjoy life again. May it be so soon!
ReplyDeleteIt's a Christmas miracle!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hey sweetie, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Christmas is great. You deserve a great Christmas.
I was worried. I hope you will be better soon and back to blogging for good. I miss seeing you everyday. Love you :)
hey Friend....please get well and come back very soon...
ReplyDeleteI think of you very often♥
Write me, if you need to talk♥
I will say a wish for you today at dinner...with my wee Vivian♥
Linda♥
Hoping things get better from now on.. keep hanging on to that thread
ReplyDeleteIt leads away from the black dog. X
Wishing you and enjoyable day and I hope that "things" will get better.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Barbara. May your life be filled with Love , happiness, and joy.
ReplyDeleteBetty
Hope things got better for y'all. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteKeep hanging in there, Birdie.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you and recieve the gift of a song. Wishing you well again. And love to you for thinking of us all here at this difficult time. xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope this season has you filled with joy.
ReplyDeleteMiss you,
Kiss
Isa
Sometimes it's hard to pick ourselves up from your boot straps and move forward. Hope you find it in you to keep moving, even if it's just a small step, it's still an important step.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a better 2014, for you.