Not much going on today. Went to Reiki and was very happy to get the lady that puts everyone to sleep, myself included. I wish I could have just kept sleeping. Now I am just relaxed, sleepy and calm. Spent a few hours with my mom today. She slept most of the time. He pain medication has been increased again. She has seemed to have stabalilzed at 20% on the palliative scale. She sleeps and sips juice or water. She has short visits then goes back to sleep.
It is very hot here today. It got up to 33 C. (91 F) today and it is just too hot for this Pacific Northwest Girl. (I love the rain!) It makes me sleepy. I am still quite happily sleeping outside but I am worried when it starts to get too cold. Sleeping outside stops the panic attacks. OK. Time to lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.

sweet sweet Reiki.
ReplyDeleteHowever you can get relief- do that.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful that sleeping outside helps. And the Reiki.
ReplyDeleteYou need the Reiki at bedtime to sleep through the night...my daughter learned Reiki to some level, I don't remember what, and I wish she had tried it on me at the time. I think I was too closed minded which I would not be now. I am pleased that I have allowed my mind to open up when menopause came.
ReplyDeleteGlad you experienced some rest and calm.
ReplyDeleteReiki is great:)
ReplyDeleteThere's something for you in my blog my dear.
Big kiss
Good to hear you have got some relief and some sleep Birdie. Sending love.
ReplyDeleteOh I feel for you, I need my sleep...I hope you can find sleep and stop staring at the ceiling.
ReplyDelete