This morning I finally went to a massage therapist and now I wish I would have gone 5 weeks ago. I feel so much better! Yes, the massage hurt but afterwards I was able to walk without pain. Right now I am able to sit with pain that is bearable. She recommended hot/cold and some exercises as well.
We are cooking a turkey tonight because we didn't get a chance to on Thanksgiving. It smells like heaven in here. My son is outside filling the bird feeder in the front yard and my daughter is at jazz band practice. My husband is in the kitchen watching the birds in the back yard. It is just another autumn day here. It seems like yesterday I was complaining about the heat but last night it went down to freezing. Fortunately I live in a part of Canada that doesn't see snow very often but I am wondering if it is going to be a cold winter anyway. The birds are going through a lot of seed, more than normal. They are a better predictor than any meteorologist. (Am I really posting about the weather again?)
And there is really not much else going on. Right now I am not reading anything interesting. I am not planning on going anywhere but the dentist.
We don't get much snow here in the UK either, just rain, rain and more rain. I can't believe I'm commenting about the weather either. :D
ReplyDeleteGlad you feel a bit better.
Save the wishbone and make a wish!
ReplyDeleteMother nature is always the best predictor of weather.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling much better dear.
I would rather go almost anywhere than the dentist.
ReplyDeleteGlad the massage therapist could help and you are feeling better. Enjoy the belated thanksgiving dinner.x
ReplyDeleteAnd there be a message in your massage.
ReplyDeleteAh yes, a somewhat late Canadian Thanksgiving, eh. Speaking of birds, the Canada Geese have been taking off from Britain. Watch out for those geese, eh.
Look after yourself and oh my, the dentist.
Gary :)
Talking about the weather is part of Canadian culture. Like hockey. And Tim Hortons double double.
ReplyDeleteThe highlight of my week is a visit to the dentist tomorrow. That's it. Yawn.