Thursday, November 03, 2011
I went to buy Norbert a new collar today at the pet store. (Norbert lost his, it is my belief that he did it on purpose.) It is a satellite adoption centre for the S.P.C.A. There were six tabby kittens. Six Norberts looking all cute and fuzzy. I tried to ignore them, I did! But one of them crawled up the side of the cage and was sticking his wee paw out and giving hi-fives. I could not resist but to take him out and love him. He was so cute and purry. And there were five more just like him. No I did not buy one. I thought of the Norbert at home with the Cone of Shame. I have my hands more than full with one ungrateful tabby. Look at this picture. He is so full of hate and rage. I wonder what he would do if he knew I was posting it on the Internet for everyone to gawk at. He is feeling much better and is almost completely healed. He barfed up a great big hairball on the bed this morning so I had to wash and change the sheets and two blankets. I will add that it was my one day to sleep in. Again, I know he did it on purpose. Oh well, I love a clean bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can feel the hostility. He looks about ready to commit murder. Good luck- I hope he heals up soon!
ReplyDeleteCats are evil beings.
ReplyDeleteI'm kidding of course. I love them dearly and I'm glad that Norbert is on the mend.
Satellite Adoption and now a Satellite on his head. His life has come full circle.
ReplyDeleteCats HATE this stuff.
But you and he are going to have a great adventure!
Glad he's feeling better, and you too it sounds like.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the Vetrycin is working, at least that is one worry off of your weary mind.
ReplyDeleteHang tight girl, this storm will pass.
I'm so glad the Vetrycin is working, at least that is one worry off of your weary mind.
ReplyDeleteHang tight girl, this storm will pass.
Poor guy! I'd be angry too if I had to wear that. I'm always tempted when I go into pet stores...sometimes I just have to avoid them all together.
ReplyDeleteNo, not a happy Norbert. You did a good job helping him thru the difficult days though.
ReplyDeleteAnd fresh washed sheets and blankets, so enjoyable. :)
Just wanted to let you know that my spastic smart phone inadvertently deleted the comment you left on my blog this morning. if you feel like leaving is again, i would love to have it, otherwise, please know i saw it, and so appreciated it.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your freshly washed sheets!
oh you do make me giggle with your Norbet tails
ReplyDeleteAhahahahahah!
ReplyDeleteYou know, we don't own cats, they own us, lol!
Love
Isa
I hope Norbert's 'tude has cooled. Poor thing! You are a good and caring person.
ReplyDeleteFunny! He would be so embarrassed to see his pic on the net...I love a clean bed too
ReplyDeleteMy cat has just squirted some kind of foul-smelling secretions from her tail glands, all over the key-board and mouse, because I tried to move her out of the way. Lovely Daughter mentioned this in passing when she re-homed her kitty to me. Supposedly her husband was allergic to cats. Now I'm suspicious there was another reason. Q-tips, windex and bleach to clean around the keys with a Febreeze chaser. Yuck!
ReplyDeleteNorbert's my hero. I love honest beings.
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for your comment on my blog and to say that I am with you on this one. George Bailey, come back! We need you.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Norbert. He really is an Ungrateful Bastard but I like a nasty, bitchy cat!
ReplyDeleteA friend has Alfie, who is SO pissy he won't even deign to look at you when you visit. Other friends had Miss Tibbles (RIP), she was a sour-faced unfriendly piece. I loved them both!