What I Did Today
I did not do anything today.
The end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, that was my day. I can't believe how tired I am. Thankfully I was able to sleep or be in bed a good part of the day. I am not sure if it is going off the old medication, starting a new one or this cold but I could barely keep my eyes open. This is fatigue like I experienced when my children were born. Just making some soup for myself took every bit of energy I had and then I was too tired to eat all of it.
There is absolutely nothing new. The snow has melted and the weather has been nice. Too nice. Isn't that silly? But it has been and if this continues we will not have enough water to keep us going through the summer. Oh, well. Each day will take care of itself.
I do believe an Epsom salts bath is calling my name. An Epsom salts bath with lavender. And candles. Then bed.
Sorry to hear you are sick. An Epsom lavender bath is my fave kind. And who who doesn't love the glow of candles? Fantastic idea! I think I'll do the same thing.
ReplyDeleteOooh the bath with salts and candles all around sounds awesome... I hope that it did you a lot of good and you feel much better now that you have had it.
ReplyDeleteLavender is good. Excellent plan.
ReplyDeleteWas it good sleep? Did it help? Sometimes a good sleep is as much of a healer as medicines.
Glad you let yourself rest today.
ReplyDeleteBack when I was a prep cook, I would come home and rest my ankle in Epsom. Such great stuff.
PS: Was so fun doing Tim's blog. Hehehehe.
Epsom salts, lavender, candles and bed sounds like bliss to me.
ReplyDeleteRest. Whenever you can. Depression and anxiety are exhausting.
ReplyDeleteOf course you're tired, you're sick. I hope you feel better. Enjoy that bath, I'm jealous of that (I'm too tall for my bathtub).
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing nicer than an epsom salts bath to ease the ol' bod. I know.
ReplyDeleteThose baths are the best! Sounds like you body needs all this rest, and that may be why you're feeling so tired.
ReplyDeleteThat bath sounds fabulous. Xxx
ReplyDelete