Friday, February 21, 2014
Well, the leak in the washing machine was not where the leak was. Not even close. The leak was from a pipe in the wall. We are talking water damage and mould. As I write this walls are being ripped out and plastic is being put up to protect us from the mould spores. So yes, $$$$. Insurance (I, hope) will pay for the most of it but there is always that damn deductible. Today is a day that calls for a nap. (Everyday lately has called for a nap but today I won't feel guilty about it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Birdie, I'm so sorry that crap like this is hitting you guys left and right. I also should be shot for forgetting your birthday yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday, Sweetie. Sorry for the lateness of it.
ReplyDeleteimagine that. Hopefully insurance will cover.. Enjoy your nap.. relax, you deserve it
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the bad luck. However, wishing you a lucky weekend ;-)
ReplyDeleteSonovabitch. I hope the insurance covers it.
ReplyDeleteHiss and spit.
ReplyDeleteAnd naps are always good.
Never feel guilty about taking a nap.
ReplyDeleteRepairs can be a pain in the neck. So hang in there and eat right as stress can take a lot out of us.
I just woke up from a nap.
ReplyDeleteIf it's any consolation, our washing machine is busted... Yes, it's not a leak in the wall, but we have to buy a new one because the damage is irreparable.
ReplyDeleteBefore I read the last line, I thought, "Is there a day that doesn't call for a nap?" More power to you, sister.
ReplyDeleteI've wanted a nap for days! Enjoy it. Make the most of it. Take care.
ReplyDeleteNaps are the best things. I hope the insurance covers it all and your deductible isn't too high.
ReplyDeleteAt least it was caught, right?! I hope it all works out. Nap away!
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope the insurance pays for most of it. That's what we get those policies for. Nap away whenever you want without guilt. Today, tomorrow, the day after that....whenever.
ReplyDeleteHappy nap!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Linda :o)
Oy, sorry to hear this news.
ReplyDeleteNaps are good. I am so sorry and I hope the insurance pays too.
ReplyDeleteUghhh, what a shitty birthday present. Hope you had a stellar nap!
ReplyDelete