Well, the leak in the washing machine turned out to be minimal but fuck, fuck, fuck the plumber found another problem and there was water everywhere that my husband cleaned up. Now another plumber is here and he is cutting the damn wall open. Cutting the wall open cannot lead to happiness. It is not going to lead to Narnia or Wonderland. It will lead to Ashitloadofmoney. *sigh*
Google sent me this today. I thought it was rather nice!
It is my birthday today and my sister dropped by even before I was out of bed and dropped off some nice surprises for me. Since my dad is away she also brought by a card (with ca$h!) from my him. My husband gifted me with all the things I love most, a Chapters gift card, chocolates, stationery and a journal. I also got wishes from my aunts whom I love so much. One is my favourite aunt who loves me so much but she has so many struggles in her own life that I don't see her much. One of her issues is she is morbidly obese. She has trouble walking. It breaks my heart because she has hidden herself away from the world for as long as I can remember. The world is unkind to people with weight issues. The world is unkind to anyone different. The thing is, she is the most tender hearted soul. She loves children and they love her. They love to be in her arms and be enfolded in her hugs. As Aibleen from The Help says, "Babies like fat. They like big fat legs too. That I know." My aunt has had a family daycare since the beginning of time and even though she could have retired she keeps welcoming children into her home because she loves them. Children don't judge fat. And my husband is talking to the plumber right now! $$$$$$$ They are talking about calling a restoration company! $$$$$$
Happy, happy birthday, Birdie. May this year be one which finally brings you some peace and some joy. I am so sorry about your plumbing issues. I know how expensive they are. Your aunt sounds lovely. I am glad you have her and she has you.
Happy birthday. And good luck on the plumbing front. I have had to deal with the expensive destructive breed rather more than I like myself. With very, very mixed results.
Happy Birthday Birdie! It sounds like many people love you and gave you wonderful gifts. Now the plumber, not so much but hopefully the leak will be sealed soon and the cost won't be too horrendous. One can always hope.
♪♫ Happy birthday, girl! ♪♫ I'm late stopping by, so I hope it was a wonderful day for you.
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. She sounds like such a beautiful person. And you are right...children do not judge. They love freely, and honestly.
UGH...plumbers... Just the thought of needing one scares me. They start charging as soon as they get into their car/truck and head your way. By the time they ring your doorbell, you're already in severe debt. They scare me, plumbers. Scare me. :)
Happy Birthday, even if it is a day late. Sorry about not checking your blog. I did not turn the computer on at all yesterday. My asthma has been acting up. The medicine increases my heartbeat and it is tough to concentrate on any thing. Once again, happy Birthday and I hope that you had fun.
Oh hey, it's your birthday. A happy happy birthday! Wishin you the best of birthdays... in the Land of Ashitloadofmoney. ^_^
That sounded wrong. Ahahaha.
I'm glad your birthday wasn't an all to awful day. And I'm sorry about your aunt. Kind hearted souls are found in the most unlikely people. Hugs to her.
Oh. My. God. That whole plumber scene sounds awful. I hope it ends well.
ReplyDelete💕💜💘💞💓🎶HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!🎶
Happy Birthday! Try to stay out of plumber worries for just this day. xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday, Birdie. May this year be one which finally brings you some peace and some joy.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about your plumbing issues. I know how expensive they are.
Your aunt sounds lovely. I am glad you have her and she has you.
Happy birthday. And good luck on the plumbing front. I have had to deal with the expensive destructive breed rather more than I like myself. With very, very mixed results.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Birdie! It sounds like many people love you and gave you wonderful gifts. Now the plumber, not so much but hopefully the leak will be sealed soon and the cost won't be too horrendous. One can always hope.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Birdie.
ReplyDelete🎶happy birthday to you🎶
ReplyDelete🎶happy birthday to you🎶
🎶happy birthday dear Barbara🎶
🎶happy birthday to you🎶
Seriously....glad you had a great day.....don't fret about the plumber....
Such is life.....
Cheers!
Linda :o)
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♪♫ Happy birthday, girl! ♪♫ I'm late stopping by, so I hope it was a wonderful day for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your aunt. She sounds like such a beautiful person. And you are right...children do not judge. They love freely, and honestly.
UGH...plumbers... Just the thought of needing one scares me. They start charging as soon as they get into their car/truck and head your way. By the time they ring your doorbell, you're already in severe debt. They scare me, plumbers. Scare me. :)
Happy Birthday, Birdie! I hope the plumber finds Narnia after all, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the plumber will find some stashed cash in the wall from a previous owner! One can hope!
Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the plumber will find Super Mario land. Is your plumber a borderline offensive Italian stereotype?
There were so many wonderful lessons from Aibleen in The Help.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. That your aunt feels the need to hide hurts my heart.
ReplyDelete*sings*Happy Birthday to you!!..
ReplyDeleteHope you've been enjoying your nice surprises:).. minus the plumbers rates.. *rarelycheaptheseguys*
Happy Birthday, even if it is a day late.
ReplyDeleteSorry about not checking your blog. I did not turn the computer on at all yesterday. My asthma has been acting up. The medicine increases my heartbeat and it is tough to concentrate on any thing.
Once again, happy Birthday and I hope that you had fun.
Oh hey, it's your birthday. A happy happy birthday! Wishin you the best of birthdays... in the Land of Ashitloadofmoney. ^_^
ReplyDeleteThat sounded wrong. Ahahaha.
I'm glad your birthday wasn't an all to awful day. And I'm sorry about your aunt. Kind hearted souls are found in the most unlikely people. Hugs to her.
Happy Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteWishing you every wonderful birthday dream! Hope you have a fantastic new year!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Birdie!
ReplyDelete