From the package insert for Zoloft, the new medication I start today.
This medication may improve your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level and may help restore your interest in daily living. It may decrease fear, anxiety, unwanted thoughts, and the number of panic attacks...
All I can say is I hope so.
I really hope so too!
ReplyDeleteAnd so do I. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you, Birdie. I hope this really helps.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying all day to comment on your previous entry to no avail. I hope this works.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending you the biggest hug one can send a stranger over the Internet.
Can you feel it?!
Hope it helps, Birdie. I hope it brings peace.
ReplyDeleteMe too......♥️
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Linda:o)
You are so brave to write about this topic. I am so glad that you do, because you are breaking the stigma each time you speak out. I hope the Zoloft helps.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the odds are? Either way I hope it helps you back to feeling well again. I can't imagine having to deal with that kind of anxiety and pain all the time.
ReplyDeleteI thought all medications are obligated to mention "diarrhea" on their packaging. Let's hope Zoloft's warnings work out.
ReplyDeleteI hope that the new medication works for you. I hope that you get good sleep and wake up refreshed.
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for you, Birdie!
ReplyDeleteI hope it will help you. hugs...
ReplyDeleteMe too.
ReplyDeleteI really hope it helps too. xx
ReplyDeleteI hope it is the one that works for and helps you. Loving thought!
ReplyDeleteIf it doesn't work, you will try something else. Eventually you will find the right meds.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my fingers crossed for you! And I second what Granny Annie says--you will find the right meds. Unfortunately, it can take a while and a lot of experimentation. But it's worth it.
ReplyDeleteOn another note--I got the book! I LOVE IT! For those of you wondering, it's called Hope For the Flowers. My high school biology teacher actually introduced me to the book 30 years ago. I haven't thought about it in a long time. Thank you sooo much!
I am going through all the blogs I couldn't get to for the past few days. So sorry sweetie for being late on this. I sure hope that the Zoloft works for you.
ReplyDelete