Sunday, February 02, 2014

After 3 years Blogger has finally fixed a glitch that has been frustrating me since I opened this blog. It is not a glitch that affected everyone but as I read the help section there were a fair amount of us. The problem was not being able to manage my blogroll. I was not able to delete anyone off even if they has not posted in a year, had closed their blog or I just lost interest. I had about 400 blogs listed! Yesterday I was finally able to resolve the problem. The problem now is I am afraid I have may have deleted someone accidentally and not noticed. This is possible because I did delete some blogs but caught my mistake and added them back. Anyway, I have finally added a blogroll down the side there. If you are not on it let me know because not only will you not be on my sidebar I will miss reading your posts. So let me know so I can fix it. If I love you I want you there.

So that is it for tonight. I am sleeping in my daughter's bed tonight because my husband is sick and he and I are not exactly getting along. I decided I needed some space.


source
Don't forget my giveaway. And you can only enter once! Cheater, cheater pumpkin eaters! 


I am having a giveaway to celebrate blogging for 10 years!  Yes, 10 years! I have had different blogs that fit with that time of my life but my first post was February 6, 2004. For the giveaway I want to keep it to people who actually read my blog and we have interacted some way. So let me know if you want to enter. What I am giving away is a surprise but it is a book that I just love and makes me happy whenever I read it. And right now I can say I wish I could send something to all of you lovelies. Draw will be on February 6th in the morning. 

11 comments :

  1. Happy blogging. Blogging has improved me in many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bookmark my blog faves. Mostly because blogging has evolved so much over time that blog rolls are ever changing. Drives me wild. I miss some of the old blogs I used to read. Sigh.
    I'm full of sighs tonight. This morning. Whatever.
    Sorry that you and your hub aren't getting along. I hope it passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know, I've been trying to clean mine out for a long time now. And look at that, I made the cut! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is cathartic for me. So if it is the same for you, I am glad that you have been writing. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on your blog roll, so all is well with the world :)

    I don't use the blogger reader anymore. I switched to Bloglovin awhile back, and I'm, well, lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had kept my first blog I would be a year ahead of you. As it is, I will be celebrating my 9th year on this blog in March. Your tenth coming up is very exciting and it is great that you will honor it with a give-away. Now about being angry with your husband...don't be. I cannot count the times he has stayed by you through thick and thin and surely vice versa. Go give him a little smoochie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cool! You put me in.
    I made the cut!
    I'm on the team!
    YES!
    Aaahhhhh yes, blogging for what, going on four years now? Well I can say it's made me crazier than I was when I first started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see the pink tee shirt, but you haven't disappeared from my followers list. So I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! I made the list!
    Count me in for the give-away....
    We made it to Valdosta Georgia.....pooped!
    Get to our place tomorrow....yay!
    Cheers!
    Linda:o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea.....I am loved! Your so sweet to always pop in and comment on my blog. I have 5 blogs all together and let me tell you....its hard to keep posting at times. I seem to always be drawn to my main blog which is on your list....yea
    Of course count me in for the drawing., But it is all your readers that should be giving you something for blogging ten years! Wow.... Hope you will write another ten!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ten Years... wow... impressive... Happy tenth anniversary then.... and keep blogging... it has helped me many times... I hope it is doing the same for you...

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18