Hey sweetie. I sure hope you are doing better. I'm finally feeling better myself. Had 4 shots in my back. Now I'm trying to read blogs.
No arguments here. A cat can improve most things. Except chocolate.
Have you seen this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVY5VTanJc
You are on Pinterest???I must be the only one who isn't...Have you ever pinned anything on mine???Cheers!Linda :o)
Cats make everything better :)
What a sweetie. :0)
Excellent!
My cats attempt to kill me AND it is usually when I am in the process of going out to feed them. They weave in and out between my feet and it drives me crazy! Don't they know if they trip me on my way there they might never eat again?
Come Let Us Reason Together...Isaiah 1:18
Hey sweetie. I sure hope you are doing better. I'm finally feeling better myself. Had 4 shots in my back. Now I'm trying to read blogs.
ReplyDeleteNo arguments here. A cat can improve most things. Except chocolate.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen this?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVY5VTanJc
You are on Pinterest???
ReplyDeleteI must be the only one who isn't...
Have you ever pinned anything on mine???
Cheers!
Linda :o)
Cats make everything better :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie. :0)
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
ReplyDeleteMy cats attempt to kill me AND it is usually when I am in the process of going out to feed them. They weave in and out between my feet and it drives me crazy! Don't they know if they trip me on my way there they might never eat again?
ReplyDelete