| Diablo |
Here is the rose bush I planted a while back all bloomy and as it should be.
Yes, it is almost time to plant these. Where did the summer go? It goes so much faster than winter. It really does.
Yesterday I had to go get blood work for my cystoscopy tomorrow. The nurse put on this plastic hospital bracelet and told me I had to keep it on until tomorrow. Umm...no. I am not walking around with a hospital bracelet. Everyone will think I am on a day pass from the mental ward. (Which is not an unreasonable thing to think.) Instead I wiggled and bent my hand in half and removed it. Except when I put it back on I put it on upside down and now have to take it off and put it back on again.
We got the Sears Christmas Wish Book today. WTF?
This is my life, dear friends. This is my life.
(Oh, and how am I feeling today? Worse cramps I have had in 25 years. A hysterectomy can't come to soon. After I took a prescription strength pain killer I fell asleep. Other than that I am feeling at about 60%.)
Such a little world. As our bulbs bloom, yours are begging to be planted. Love your rose - and the satanic bunny does look cute.
ReplyDeleteWere your ears burning???
ReplyDeleteI was talking about you at dinner!!!
Good luck tomorrow...
Cheers!
Linda :o)
If the rabbit is too much of a bother, why not make him into a nice stew?
ReplyDeleteHang in there, my friend! Thanks for blessing my life with you via this blog.
ReplyDeleteIt is shocking how fast the summer went by.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you got the Sears Christmas Wish Book from now. Yes, WTF???
Leave it on until tomorrow? Is that health care cost saving or something? Ugh.
ReplyDeleteWishing you less pain!
BTW, I copied a line from your blog about the rabbit before I went on my trip so I could post it in the comments and say I wanted to use that in a sentence. Then later, I copied something else to send in an email to my dad, but the second thing didn't take. So the subject line was "check this out!" And the body of the email would have said, "I'm just trying to feed you, you mean little fuck."
So I nearly pissed myself laughing and had to write him about it...
Have you ever tried to housebreak a rabbit? I tried that once and the freak hid in the closet and ate all the cuffs off my husband's shirts.
ReplyDeleteYes, you can see the evil just radiating off that photo of Diablo like stink rays.
ReplyDeletePretty rose bush....an hysterectomy is the one surgery I liked, hope you are good with it
ReplyDeleteChristmas? Oh no. Please let's just stay with the summer. That rabbit how funny! She/he must know that Norbert is so famous as "The ungrateful bastard" that he/she just wants to make a name for her/himself and be even more famous. x
ReplyDeleteWell, you probably had your procedure done today so I will avoid a funny comment lest I make you hurt yourself. :)
ReplyDeleteI think about Christmas year-round. It's the crafter in me.
Poop down the curtains. So not fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, crap. I was reading someone else's post and that comment was for her. My bad.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about your cramps lady!! They suck!!
ReplyDeleteCan I have the Sears Christmas Wish Book??? :P