Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Stay Tuned!
I did it! Today I stopped by my hairdresser just to get a consult and she was able to take me right away so I decided to go for it. The foils are still in because I want it to be a little more vibrant. Are you wondering what colour I went with? I will give you a hint. It is a colour in the rainbow. You will have to check back tomorrow to see. Eeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, I'm admiring your adventurousness! I don't know much about getting one's hair coloured, but it always looks like a great art project! Can't wait to find out what colour (colours??) you chose!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with BLUE...
ReplyDeleteTo match your eyes!!!
I'll be back.....
Cheers!
Linda :o)
Ooooh, I like this! Purple, red, blue, green...what have you chosen? Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing purple. No reason. It's our school color, and I've seen students with it in their hair for spirit day.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see, beautiful lady!
ReplyDeleteWe dyed my mom's hair vibrant violet when she stayed with us. It was epic.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure yours would be epic too.
Hmmmm, which shade of ROY G BIV have you chosen? I'm going to guess . . . red!
ReplyDeleteRed! It's red, right? Even though I would totally LOVE it if it were purple. But a shade of red is good; it tends to glow in the sun...speaking from experience...and I can totally see you as a redhead. One of us! One of us! :)
ReplyDeleteOOooh. Excitement. I am really looking forward to the big reveal. Blue? I went blue (temporarily) once and loved it.
ReplyDeleteI'm all excited now! Want to see! Tell me it's red. Or blue. Purple would be good. Orange?
ReplyDeleteShow us!
My favorite color is blue but I will guess red...
ReplyDeleteSomewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true.
You have really pretty hair, even in a photo with tin-foil accessories.
ReplyDeleteOooh I don't know. You wanted pink but maybe it's purple. That would be great. Or maybe red. I wonder....
ReplyDelete