Monday, April 15, 2013

Doing my taxes.  Thought you all might like to know.  If I end up in the asylum and never come back to write another post, you will know why.  I love you all. 

7 hours later...still working on taxes...I am going to check myself into the asylum!

Yippee! I have filed with 15 days to spare. (Taxes have to be filed in Canada on the 30th.) I didn't kill anyone and only had to make one call to Revenue Canada. 

13 comments :

  1. Taxtime drives my husband crazy too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is awesome. We got taken to the cleaners this year, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an accountant that does ours!
    Good luck...love you too!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh.. love the Snoopy strip though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cartoon -- if only it were that simple to make Revenue Canada take a hike, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems that is a nightmare the world over. Ours are not due quite yet - which is just as well because we not long ago lodged (late) our last years declarations. Bleah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do our taxes as soon as possible. David hates procrastinators. He doesn't know it yet but he married one.
    BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well done! I hate any kind of official forms and I admire your determination. Award yourself a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We get ours done right away too, hate dragging that shit out.
    Did you survive?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least it took your mind off the daughter who hates you with every fiber of her being.

    Don’t worry, she’ll grow up. She’ll still hate you, but you won’t have to clean her room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes... on top of an allergy attack and having to deal with your daughter AND the mall... it's tax time, too! OH, what a week.

    Cute cartoon. Love Snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to do mine! Eeeee!!! And yeah, I hate doing them too!

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18