![]() |
| This is a picture of my scale but NOT what I weigh! |
We had some news delivered to us that I can't share yet and I am feeling incredibly stressed. It goes to show that there are so many things I can't control. Hubby and I are both very upset as well as angry. People get themselves into situations that they could have easily avoided and end up causing so much heartache.
There is nothing else to report even though the above paragraph is going to change our lives in a huge way. For that reason, I am quite glad that there is nothing else going on. If you could, please send good energy, good thoughts or whatever it is you believe in our way. We are really going to need it.

I am so sorry that you have had news which is going to make your lives difficult. Sending many, many positive and caring wishes through the blogosphere to you. The blogosphere has supported me through some very ugly periods in the last year and I hope and believe it can be there for you too.
ReplyDeleteAnd your weight loss is impressive. I am not going to tell you either what I weigh or what I need to lose - but econcmy sized doesn't begin to cover it.
I too need to lose 50 pounds and NO I'm not going to show you my scales either! Well done on the loss so far. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry something else in your life is causing you stress. :(
Weight Watchers is pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I will be thinking about you, hoping that all works out for the very best some how, some way.
Hang in there and know that you can handle anything! Sending best wishes and white light your way!
ReplyDeleteMy mom did weight watchers a few years ago and lost about 40 pounds. She's kept it off too. Good luck with your WW goals.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you got bad news, I hope everything turns out ok.
My goodness (about the end of your post) I certainly understand where you are coming from (I have currently been somewhere similar for months). I will send positive thoughts your way, and I hope this situation is just temporary for you! As far as the weight loss... I've been losing (and gaining back) the same 20 lbs since I've been a mother! (My oldest turns 8 today). Last year I was really doing well on my journey and was about to push beyond that limit when some stressful thing happened and I gained it all back and then some. But with the new year I am trying again... wish me luck, hell, wish us both luck!
ReplyDeleteLove the first half of your post. Great to see you kick start your weight loss. It is such a good feeling and maybe I will be joining you again soon.
ReplyDeleteAs for the bad news. I am so sorry. I also hope it is something temporary but it doesn't sound that way. Please look after youself and I am sending some thoughts your way for some love and strength to get through it. xx
To answer your question on my blog: Yes, HRH got back home safely from Russia in time for the holidays -- see my blog post of December 6th for all the details, LOL!
ReplyDeletekeeping you in my prayers and hoping the life altering news will be less altering than expected... bad news sucks!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight loss! celebrate the victory of every pound shoved down the garbage disposal!!
Sending you lots of good thoughts...hang in there.
ReplyDeleteNot to be a nosy Nellie but the dangling carrot of the last part of the post is driving me crazy. How long til you can share?! Shit!
ReplyDeleteTry not to get bogged down in the sadness of whatever it is, try to find some good. Know that you have some peeps here supporting you and ready to lend a shoulder to cry on if you need it.
Don't lose too much weight. It IS flu season. You'd hate to get sick and fall through your asshole and hang yourself. Just sayin'! I know some skinny people that if they had one bout of food poisoning, they'd die. A little chub is a good thing. At least that is what I'm telling MYSELF these days.
I feel like I have nothing to share....or I don't know how to say it....I am glad you are losing weight tho
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are taking control of your weight especially if is going to be beneficial to your health.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you are stress because no matter how good we eat and take care of ourselves stress takes a complete toll on our bodies.
Hopefully you and your husband will be able to work out a solution.
Hugs,
Congrats on the weightloss! I have yet to start my own regiment unfortunately, unless you count me downing mountains of Christmas candy that's still left over in attempt to rid myself of the temptation. I'll keep you in the hubs in my prayers; hope everything works out in your favor!
ReplyDeleteGood for you on the weight loss honey! I am here supporting you 100%!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am sending good energy your way, hoping that whatever it is, all will turn out ok! xoxox