Wow or wow! I got up this morning and as the sun rose I could actually see it! It is a cloudless day in my corner of the world. This happens so rarely I always mention it in a post. Anyway...I was up early because I had a headache. I have got some things done, had breakfast, read some blogs and now I am just sitting. Isn't it nice to feel good and content? Ah, yes it is.
After about 2 weeks of playing Farmtown I stopped. Lying and saying that I realized I was playing too much would be an option but I simply ran out of things to do. I needed 30 neighbours to level up and I didn't have even one. The other option was paying real money which surprisingly a lot of people do. I thought it best to just turn the whole thing off. It is true that I was playing too much and I did realize it but Farmtown has another thing coming if they think I am going to find 30 strangers to friend me on Facebook or pay real money. Ah....addictions. Sometimes they work themselves out.
I am on day 2 of the Weight Watcher's plan. I think I probably should have lost at least 19 pounds now but I am sure I have not even lost an ounce. It certainly is easier than any other way of losing weight I have ever tried. You can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. Isn't that great? It should be that way.
OK. And here is this! I am going to go see Gordon Lightfoot in March! Oh yes, I am! If you are Canadian you will know who he is. (If you don't you need a series of smacks and a lecture on great Canadian artists.) If you are from anywhere else listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngo2B5tibLQ
He is one of the few singers that can make me cry real tears. Seeing him will almost complete my Bucket List for concerts. Elton John (check) Burton Cummings (check) Gordon Lightfoot (check) Adele (no check)
The Ungrateful Bastard is being especially nasty today. I tried to pick him up and love him but he would have none of it. Do you know on Christmas eve he was being super nice? I am not kidding! Maybe he knew that he better be nice or he would be getting squat. He was all wrapped up around my head when I was in bed and purr, purr, purring away. Christmas morning he got a gift but I think he hated it because it is about a foot away from where he left it. See? Ungrateful Bastard.

have fun at the concert! your kitty sounds like one of mine. he might be worse though!! gotta love him!!
ReplyDeleteStay in there with WW. The program is a better one than it use to be.
ReplyDeleteThat ungrateful Cat....He really loves you, he's just not saying.
Love Gordon Lightfoot!!!
ReplyDeleteYears ago, we were at a Hall and Oates concert, and Gordon was sitting in front of us!!!
He smoked pot thru the entire show!!!! Great Canadian, eh???
Cheers!
Linda :o)
I'm so glad you are going to see Gordon Lightfoot! I know some of his songs and am sure you will have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteI guess the only band I've never seen but would really like to is
U2. Tickets are too expensive for big shows like that though.
Our Greta and your Norbert could make some real mischief if they ever got together.
I am playing Zuma Blitz on FB and occasionally Bejeweled Blitz. They don't require play with others.
I am not a canadian but I do know who Lightfoot is and yay for you enjoy it and look forward to it the whole year LOL. If I was a FB & into games I would totally help you out with the farm but sadly I do not do either so I feel horrible for letting you down BUT!!!! I am a friend and I say keep up the effort on the WW :] I am rooting for you and the pounds off. ~Janice~
ReplyDeletei absolutely ADORE Gordon Lightfoot!
ReplyDeleteand i agree... you should lose about 15 pounds a day for each day spent dieting... wouldn't that be wonderful? i get so discouraged when i step on the scale like a moron every single day and see no weight loss. why do i weigh myself every flippin day? sheesh....
i hope you have success with weight watchers... i many people who have lost lots of weight on the program... you can do it!!
You could have some more of our sunshine if you like. I am hanging out for cooooool winter. Sigh. Never satisfied.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time at the concert, and fingers crossed that your scales realise their mistake and show a 30 pound loss tomorrow. And ungrateful bastards are the same the world over. Ours is on the bed at the moment, guarding it. Guarding it from me, not for me.
It was sunny today and 25 (F) AND windy. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Gordon Lightfoot (and I'm not Candadian!) Now you've got the tune going round in my head. If you could read my mind, love.....................
ReplyDeleteI believe the same way about these games, I can get un...addictive real fast.....
ReplyDeleteRef your comment on my blog.... are you sure it's a glitch? You can get at the list of blogs by clicking on the little wheel on the right hand side of your blog dashboard where it says 'View in Google Reader'. It'll open a window that has a list of blogs and the word 'settings' next to each one. That should let you 'unfollow' people. Of course, if you already knew that and you've tried it, it could very well be a glitch!
ReplyDeleteGood luck
I can't wait to live closer to a place where I can actually go see a live show without having to travel for 12 hours and stay in a hotel room etc.
ReplyDeleteGordon Lightfoot is an icon and I love me some icons! Enjoy the show!!!!
I had a good friend who dated Gordon Lightfoot's son. So she got to go to family functions and hang with the G-man himself.
ReplyDeletePretty neat!
I have a few ungrateful bastards myself, who got way too spoiled on Christmas and now their toys are no where to be found. Of course.