I am home and did not die! Yippee! There are far too many good books to read and gardening to do to want to die. Surgery went just fine. I guess there were some problems because it took 2 1/2 hours instead of 1 1/2. I should have been out of recovery at 2:00 but was there until 5:00 because of a miscommunication from my gynecologist. When I finally got to the floor I was famished and at the entire meal which consisted of a piece of chicken a little bigger than my thumb, 1/4 cup of corn and 1/4 cup of white rice. I was supposed to have blueberry loaf cake but got ice cream instead. I was still so hungry so my husband brought up Chicken Pot Pie.
I will write more of my adventures later. The most exciting part of the last two days was being able to pee! Now I just a bowel movement and then I can be completely happy. That part is stressing me out because it is big deal when it comes to taking a shit after surgery.
At the moment I am using my son's laptop so I will catch up on your blogs soon. xoxo
Yes, I know the first thing you are asked after surgery is if you are passing gas. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are doing well.
Glad to hear that the surgery went well and that the pee is flowing! Poop, girl, poop! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteso glad it went well! get some rest!!
ReplyDeleteYay. I am thrilled that you are home, and recovering. Good wishes are still flowing through the blogosphere to you.
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to hear everything went well. Yes, they make a big deal about the making of the poop after major surgery, yet with time, that too (as well as your bowels) will pass. ;-)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that everything went well!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You survived. All jokes apart - I'm glad it went well and you're recovering.
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went well. Wishing you a quick recovery. XO~
ReplyDeleteShitting and peeing are two things we take for granted, until we can't do them.
ReplyDeleteI bet you lost some more weight too!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that this surgery is now in your rear-view mirror.
Glad the surgery is over and went well. Happy shitting:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything is going great for you after surgery. Just take it easy now. Your husband is a sweetheart for bringing you something better to eat. Hospital food will kill you. Aahahahaahahahaa!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all went well. Take your time recovering.. don't overdo.
ReplyDeleteCheers to your lady bits!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that everything went well! now, on to the healing (and shitting!).