Well here i am at the blood donar clinic. I wont be using punctuation or spell check. The guy beside me keeps shaking his leg. STOP!!!!!!!! OK, He is gone now. Those of you that know me know about my fear and hatred for giving blood and yet here i am. My turn is next so ihavr to go. Mommy !!!!!
You're a good citizen.
ReplyDeleteI'm not allowed to give blood anymore because I lived for a while in the UK at the wrong time... Apparently I'm not safe.
ReplyDeleteBirdie I found something you might like today, a freebie download. Hope you like it. x http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/free-printable-vintage-inspired-happy.html#axzz1Ytk4WLCu
I can't even contemplate giving blood I'm that much of a coward! So I think you're VERY BRAVE!! Hope it wasn't too bad...!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine...
ReplyDeleteDeep breath...
Think of chocolate...sorry!!!
Think of fries...sorry!!
I better quit while I'm ahead?!
Cheers!
Linda :o)
You'll surely be down at your next weigh in! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI donated before - when I had a lot of blood (lol). For many reasons, I heard it's good to do.
ReplyDeleteThat leg shaking drives me nuts as well and you are far braver than I!
ReplyDeleteI hope it went well for you. I am banned for life now - which saddens me. It was something my father always did, donating nearly 100 pints. My youngest brother does it, and I did until the MS was diagnosed. Sending mega good wishes your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! I used to give all the time. Then I lived in Ireland, and now the Red Cross won't take it because I might have mad cow disease. Yeesh.
ReplyDeleteWell done. Isn't it strange (funny) how having lived abroad stops you giving blood? If you were visiting England or Ireland and needed blood would they say sorry we can't let you have it just in case? We too have rules but they are limited.
ReplyDelete