Friday, April 08, 2011

Major Hair Removal Needed!

Finally, finally, finally I have my home ready to be listed.  I had my realtor here this afternoon and signed the papers.  Whooot! I have worked so hard to get it ready to show. I am exhausted but happy it is done. I am looking tired and neglected.  I am not kidding, my hair looks like Annie's.  My eyebrows are so overgrown I look like Groucho Marx but not in a good funny way, but in a scary frightening way.  


Looking forward to some time to stare at the wall this weekend.  I missed Reiki this week trying to get everything ready and I am feeling it.  I am feeling overwhelmed and I am having panic attacks in the morning.  bah.  Had some not great news from my mom with her last cancer check but I am no going there in my head and just hoping it is nothing. 


Just wanted to do a quick check-in post.  I am so weary I have no new thoughts on anything.  


Namaste

3 comments :

  1. Keep peace in your heart and everything will go just fine. And... go get that hair done! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you did post and you said a lot. Good you have a place to share it with us. I know that feeling of being in dire need of maintenance. Now you have the house listed, that's a major thing out of the way. Reiki, reiki, do you usually have a session every week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, yes I do goo every week. My mom has terminal cancer so I get Reiki at no charge from a group of local healers that offer it. It has been life changing and I don't know what I would do with out it. Actually, I do and it none of it is good!

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18