Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nap Needed

Is it the weather?  I blame my low moods a lot on the weather.  I haven't done a lot today.  Packed up some recycling, unloaded the dishwasher and talked to me dad.  Did some Christmas shopping online.  What I really want to do is sleep.  It isn't just being tired but I feel lonely today.  Usually I start feeling this way near the end of winter and we are only just half way through the fall.  And I hate myself for feeling this way because there is so much to be grateful for.  Though I am grateful I am weary. I think I am going to go have a nap. Maybe a nap will help.

10 comments :

  1. Naps always do me good. I hope yours helps! A funny movie can sometimes get me out of a funk. I am impressed you have already gotten some holiday shopping done!!! I really need to.
    Hug
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is the weather. Shorter and colder days really affect our mood - and our energy level. A nap is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing a good nap can't help! Take one, and make it count. Shorter days, lack of light (and especially for you if you are doing shifts) - it takes it's toll.

    But way to go on Christmas shopping - I haven't even got my head in that space yet, and it's gonna come round quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are onto something - I have been tired since daylight savings time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about ready to sign up for some tanning. Crappy weather since September - must be low in Vitamin D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone wants to hibernate once the days get shorter. We're all just really big bears at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naps are good. Naps are wonderful. I hope it does help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you tried one of those bright lights? I have a colleague at work who swears by them. She has one on her desk and is already using it because she says the last two summers have left her short of daylight.

    I think we could all do with a few nice days before the winter sets in for real.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh poor litle one, how I sympathise with you.. sometimes the days are so grey, its a good thing to retire to bed and catch up on sleep.. sleep is such a healing action for your tired body. You are suffering from overload of information.. on the sufferings of your family and all the others that you see daily...I am not surprised you are so exhausted... I send you lots of hugs from across the pond, and hope that tomorrow is a good day... build them up like bricks to a tall tower of good days!! xx J

    ReplyDelete
  10. God, everyone I know is feeling this way. I'm thinking it's the season.

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18