Because Ms. Moon is feeling low I am letting her know she is not alone. Here I am laying on my couch thinking about her. Those people who do not blog may not understand blog friendships but they are very real and I grateful for them. Anybody else up to posting a picture of yourself laying on the couch?
I am laying on the couch... As soon as I finish this... I have red Ms Moon's blog...very witty... Sorry that she is unwell... I had Vivian today...so I am pooped!! I am not as young as you Birdie!!! Tell you what... I will take a picture of myself on the couch tomorrow night at the cottage...after 5-6 beers!!! Deal???
I have no pictures of my on the couch but know that I am there... on the couch...
ReplyDeleteIf I lay down on a couch today I'll not get up again!
ReplyDeleteThank-you, Birdie. Was a dog involved?
ReplyDeleteI am laying on the couch...
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I finish this...
I have red Ms Moon's blog...very witty...
Sorry that she is unwell...
I had Vivian today...so I am pooped!!
I am not as young as you Birdie!!!
Tell you what...
I will take a picture of myself on the couch tomorrow night at the cottage...after 5-6 beers!!!
Deal???
Cheers!
Linda :o)
My hubby has been home. I can't even get CLOSE to the couch, plus it's occupied. LOL! I hope Ms. Moon feels better.
ReplyDeleteI have been on the sofa much of the week so I have been with you and Mrs Moon in spirit if not in photo. xx
ReplyDeletePosting a picture of myself on the couch would mean getting off the couch to find my camera....and that's too much work :)
ReplyDelete