I spent an hour looking at her tiny fingers and kissing her toes. I kissed the swirl on her soft downy head about 50 times. I told her that she was very special and I had been waiting for her for a very long time. Oh friends, she is so beautiful. And I just don't mean the physical sense (she is). She is just a beautiful piece of heaven. She is more precious than life itself. I miss her when I don't see her for a few days. I am so glad that she is my niece.
In other news, my other niece (her sister) has been invited for a sleep-over with my daughter, her idol. Niece # 1 is quite outgoing. She is my fairy child niece. She likes to explore and is often off in her own world. She is a precious little girl.
Renovations are coming along on the house but oh how I ache. My love has been putting in long hours from sun-up to sundown. I can't wait because we are finally going to be together. He is the other half of me. I need him like I need air. Nobody knows me like he does and he always know what to say. I love him. So much.
See, all things good:)
ReplyDeleteKiss
It makes me so happy to hear that you have a man who makes you feel the way I do about my man. Everyone should feel that way.
ReplyDeleteAwwww! She is sooo cute. I just love babies and can't stop playing with their little "fat rolls" on their arms and legs. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a ray of sunshine she is.
Blessings to you and baby....
My niece smiled as a newborn as well. :) You sound like a happy Aunt. Your Love sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI love love love this post. I got little butterflies in my tum reading it and a big heart burst. Love it. All. Xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely beautifully positive post xxx
ReplyDeleteWhere I come from they say children smile when they are so small because an angel is smiling down at them... I too think babies smile because they are loved but I love the idea of the angel.... I am so happy that good things are coming your way and I hope they continue to as you spread so much love around you... You deserve it...it is karma...
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI just want to nibble those precious little footsies. What a lovely rainbow!
ReplyDeleteWow, she is just too precious!! I love what you said : a piece of heaven on earth! My nieces and nephew light up my life too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
it's wonderful feeling the warmth of loving joy that comes right through from your post. Your smile is everything - but, I must say that the little one is the star of the show. What a blessing for you all. And her sweet little feet . . .
ReplyDeleteAwww, babies really are the sweetest things! Home fix ups can take forever. I know you can't wait to have everything done!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are feeling somewhat better. Nothing brings us joy like a new baby! Too sweet.
ReplyDelete