Thanks for all your positive Reiki energy. Norbert is HOME! I kept the slider open for him. I was sitting on the couch and heard his beautiful meow. I hugged him hard and kissed him. Then he got pissed of and ran away. Ahhh. Life with Norbert is as it should be. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Norbert, aka the Evil One, the Ungrateful Bastard, Nice Kitty ran away. He is an inside cat and does not know how to live outside. I love him so much. Please send all your love and good Reiki energy so he will come home.

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope he comes home soon. Please keep us posted. I'll be thinking of Reiki!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! NO NO NO! Be sure he isn't just hidding somewhere inside the house. A friend's cat got inside a drawer and stayed there for 2 days in silence because he was petrified with scare...
ReplyDeleteI'll send all my love...
I Gave Thanks for you yesterday in my blog...
Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!
Love
Oh no!!! Poor kitty. I'm very concerned. Have you been out looking for him. He is so cute. He looks like my Peppermint cat.
ReplyDeleteI am going to copy and print his picture out and send some distance reiki to him with the intent that he come home. Actually, I am going to do that now.
Hugs for you xxxxx
Birdie...I just sent Norbert some Reiki. I will do some more this evening. Please keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteWe too have all inside kitties and when one does sneak out I am very unsettled. Hoping your Norbert is lurking in the bushes hiding, having a kitty laugh and will come out when he realizes he will miss his dinner and cozy bed.
ReplyDeleteDo you have some strong smelling kitty food (wet) that may entice him in?
Oh no. I hope he returns home very soon. I don't know how far you've moved from your old place but if it's a reasonable distance for a cat, check to see if Norbert has returned there.
ReplyDeletePoor Norbert. Poor all of you.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he is hiding some where. Confused and not sure of his new home yet.
Maybe he thought, hey, where am I? And headed out the door home. I hope thats not it.
Sending Norbert and you prayers.
Keep us posted.
Oh no, I never own a cat but I been a cat sitter for my friend when she went to India. The cats did run out of the house and hid for many days. I just left food and water by the opening of the door and few days later they both came back to the house.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteOh Birdie...I am so happy that he came home! I sent reiki to the little guy twice. I hope that helped, or at least calmed him down. I really was concerned for his welfare. He is just the cutest thing. His personality sounds just like my Peppermint cat!
ReplyDeleteDeep down inside, they do love us :)
Blessings....
hoping that he comes back to you soon :)
ReplyDeleteYay... glad to hear it. :)
ReplyDeleteso happy he is home! this happened to me recently with my callie cat. nothing better than when they come home! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo glad that he's home! The scorching summer outside is no place for an indoors pet, so it's good that he came back to you. Give him a few scratches from me... or if he's still pissed off, you can just wave and stuff. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes I hope he comes home soon! We are thinking alike with animal posts....
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's safe. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson. Lizzie snuck out once and ended up stuck in the hallway all night. She's never stepped a foot outside the door again. He's awfully pretty for an ungrateful bastard.
ReplyDeleteaw, norbert is a keeper. what a cat! (even for an evil one:)
ReplyDeletexo
erin
I'm glad he came home!
ReplyDelete