Is anyone else tired all the time? Not most of the time but ALL the time. This is not new. I have been tired for years now. I have had every blood test known to man and according to my blood work I am healthy. It varies but I need a nap almost every day. I go from feeling OK then start feeling tired. Withing an hour I can barely function. I do things and completely forget what I have done. I drive and forget driving home. I con't concentrate. This fatigue has a great effect (or is it affect?) on my life. For years I have dismissed Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have never been a believer because I like evidence and there is still no evidence that it even exists. And yet, I have been tired for so long that there must be something going on or not working.
And since I am on a complaining rant I want to know why my damn cat keeps biting my toes. Furthermore, why does he totally miss the litter box when he craps? Speak of the devil himself, here he comes.
And since I am complaining I hate the heat. It is too HOT. And it is muggy. And it makes me crabby.
We are almost finished packing and official move-out time is the Friday at noon. I just paid my final strata fee and damn that felt good! That will be an extra $320 a month that I don't have to pay. What a rip-off that has been. I warn you all like the Soothsayer in Julius Caesar. "Do not buy strata!" It will suck you dry. Strata committees spend money like Diamond Jim Brady. Last year there was a huge argument at the yearly meeting because the strata council wanted to spend over a MILLION dollars on new pipes. People were very angry and the strata council was angry. It ended up being voted down. The new strata council investigated and it turned out there wasn't even a need for new pipes. The building is only 16 years old. So yes, don't buy strata or you may rue the day.
Oh yes. I need to get a haircut because this is what I look like right now except my hair is brown and my nose is regular color.


I'm not at all surprised that you're tired. You're going through a lot of stresses right now. But if you think it's more than that (or has been going on a lot longer than that) maybe you should consider getting tested for a few less typical conditions. Lyme disease comes to mind. And of course vitamin deficiencies.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever figure out how to keep the cat from crapping over the side of the box, please let me know!
Evidently, your word verification thinks this is a McDonald's blog. It just asked me if I want "fries" with that. ;)
Being tired is so common among us hard workers north americans! My friends back home tell to take naps whenever I can. And for me this had help.
ReplyDeleteSometimes the tiresome feelings are a reflection of how we feel inside and have nothing to do with how crazy busy we are.
Hello from one chronically tired to another. I too have looked all over for an answer. Tiredness for me is probably a combination of things including depression. But I took the medication for depression and felt only marginally better till I got the bill. I've found that I must force myself to get out and exercise to improve. I hope that works for me because it's the only thing I haven't tried before. I really do think that tiredness like this stems from a group of reasons instead of just one. I'll wish us both luck.
ReplyDeleteI get the chronic tiredness too. My bloods show fantastic health except a Vit D deficiency - which is totally bizarre since I work outdoors and Vit D is absorbed through the skin from sunlight. I'm sure mine is menopausal. As somebody used to having a lot of physical energy all my life the exhaustion of recent months is noticeable and frustrating. Sometimes a 2-minute walk feels like climbing Everest!
ReplyDeleteI wish us ALL luck.
We're all tired! Yes, I am too. Have been forever. I'm still blaming all the sleep I lost when raising babies but since the youngest is 21, that's probably not true.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever have mono? I did and often wonder if there's a connection.
If you've been tired for years, have you ever considered that perhaps it may be a gluten-intolerance? Lots of people have hidden food allergies that make them chronically tired, and gluten (in wheat, barely and rye), is a big one.
ReplyDeleteHey, I've been doing enough complaining on my blog...so join the club!
Cute dog! :)
How cute! Glad your nose is a regular colour though. :)
ReplyDeleteYes I agree, complain, complain. I was just saying the other day that I am sure I shouldn't be this tired all the time. I've been back at work three days and on the third day I was fit for nothing by 2pm. Had to drive home through the rain and my eyes were really just wanting to be closed. I was like this before when I was working and then after I was made redundant and was sick spent weeks sleeping. It's been creeping up on me for a couple of years - feeling more and more tired and then not sleeping at night. Anyway. The doctor puts it down to stress, age, depression - clearly not concerning enough to do any tests. I've been much better since I've been at home.
Anyway. I'm sure it must be worse for you at the moment with everything you have going on. Still. If you've been suffering for years.....did you look at your diet?...or if it's worse at certain times? Days? Can't be right.
Love the image of your cat biting your toes.
It does seem like many many people are tired all the time. It may be all the ones around me? I know mine is MS but everyone else...
ReplyDeleteCount me in. I think mine is coz I've gained so much weight lately...and my knee hurts more at night than during the day, making me miss sleep...and I'm stressed to the max...and I work nights...
ReplyDelete...and I'm a woman. Could that be what's wrong with all of us?
I think all you need is: good nutricion, exercise and a little joy. Sure you'll feel better.
ReplyDeletenice pic of the adorable dog!.
XX.Y
Sorry you are feeling so worn out. I don't think I have had a full night's sleep for more than 20 years. First it was because I was pregnant, then it was because I had babies, then it was because I had teenagers, and now it's because I have hot flashes.
ReplyDeleteI feel tired all the time as well, but I think it is because I work the night shift and hardly sleep.
ReplyDelete