I have all but given up on trying to post. Way too busy and the weather has been so nice. I am trying to at least read your posts but blogging can take up a lot of time. Recently I did a purge to get down the blogs I read to something manageable but then I feel bad because how do you decide?
We had our sort of Easter dinner tonight. I had forgot all about so I picked up a pre-cooked glazed ham that was HUGE and made scalloped potatoes that I burned. I am not a cook. It is not something I find even the least bit enjoyable. I don't usually burn things though.
Anyway, that is it. The day is over and I need to go to bed.
I am really glad to hear both that you are busy, and that the weather is good. Post when, and if, you feel like it.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
If it's nice out, by all means GO ENJOY IT!! EC is right.
ReplyDeleteIt has been nice out here too.. :)
ReplyDeletei burn bagels. i don't buy them anymore (full of sugar anyway
So did you say your meds are wearing off?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your life, sweet Birdie.
ReplyDeleteHi Birdie, I appreciated your artistic Easter comment! Yes, sometimes blogging must be put on the back burner when real life calls. There's just not enough hours in the day.
ReplyDeleteI say it is real life! So enjoy the real....blog when you can, I am in the same boat as you with my blog
ReplyDeleteBlogging does take up a lot of time, but I try to keep up with my favourite places to visit. As best as I can. I haven't purged many blogs, but I don't visit all of them, or comment on most. And I will start taking breaks in the future, particularly when there are other things that need to get done.
ReplyDeleteWe've been waiting for nice weather for so long, get out there and soak it up because spring and summer will be over in no time.
ReplyDeleteThe day is over.....I love that line. lol
ReplyDeleteOur Easter was quiet. We had Ranch style pork chop, baked potato and corn. Then Red Velvet cake. Nothing too big. Sat around after our walk and watched Skyfall. It was pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy cooking. Buts sometimes it just goes horribly wrong. Some you win........
ReplyDeleteNo need to worry about blog visits. Enjoy real life. Check in when the mood strikes you. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the potatoes...it happens!
ReplyDeleteBlog when you can...we'll find you!
Cheers!
Linda :o)