Monday, December 24, 2012

To my blogger friends.  Merry Christmas.  Thank you for being who you are and making me believe that there can be peace on earth. Even though we all may not agree we can talk it out and listen to one another.  When we do that there is hope. 

11 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you and the "new hubz" and your family! Have fun this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, and thanks for saying this so well. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very Happy Christmas to you and yours - have a wonderful and peaceful time together, and here's to a very happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Birdie! Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me...my resolution for 2013..same as 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Birdie!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I hope your day was fantastic and that the holidays bring you some joy, some peace and some love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Birdie...
    Sorry I have been MIA...
    Busy...
    But ...
    I do love your blog...
    And your words are very true...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry (belated) Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that your Christmas were full of food, family and love and that the new year brings you health, happiness and prosperity.
    And Thank You for taking the time to read and comment on my blog and for taking the time to check on me when I was going through hard times.
    Besos y Abrazos, Ofelia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great one!!! Happy New Year to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm behind, as usual, with my blog and others. Hope to get caught up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18