Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not Quite Home Sweet Home

Well, what I was super excited about may not come to pass after all.  My fiancé and I have been looking at homes together!  We found the most pretty and beautiful home in the world last weekend.  It has a great big yard and a beautiful patio that I could sit on  for the rest of my life and watch the world go by.  It would even have a quiet room for me, me, me.  Right now I am living with my 2 teenagers in less than 1000 sq feet.  It is across the road from the train tracks.  It is on the city's most major highway. Sirens day and night.  People getting arrested.  Noise all the time.


 I have never had a yard.  I have never had a flower garden.  I have never had a vegetable garden.  I don't care so much for the house as the yard.  I want to be able to take off my shoes and walk through the grass.  I want to feel a peace. I want to listen to the quiet.  I want to feed the birds.  I want to have a little fountain with goldfish. 


Anyway, our offer was refused and I am a little sad but...such as life and it is all under control by whoever it is that is out there and thought it would be a cool idea to create me!


OK, on a truly wonderful and amazing piece of news is that my sister is pregnant and I am going to be an aunt! How many things are better than a baby?   My first niece is now 5.  She was 8 weeks pre-mature so we are a little concerned that this baby will decide to show up early too.  I pray often that she (yes, it is a GIRL!!) will keep tucked all warm and snug inside the safety of my sister until at least the beginning of June.  My sister and her husband lost a baby before this one.  I sometimes wonder why God allowed that.  He or she would have been so loved and then there are children walking around that are being abused, neglected and unloved.  God often does things that make no sense to me.  Anyway, I have added a ticker over there ------> so we can all count down together and they I will post a few hundred pictures of her scrumptiousness! 
OK, I am off to spend some time in your world and see what everyone else is up to!


Namaste

3 comments :

  1. I wish I had a yard too, so I can relate sooooooo much!
    And I want another baby but, with this life... taking care of one, providing food and clothes, and all else seems impossible.

    At least I have her love.

    I wish you'd get the house...

    Love

    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find your dream. And with your fiance it will be a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your bliss. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18