My fiancé and I have put in another offer on the same house as we did last week. I am no longer afraid of saying anything because I have committed this to the Universe. We have a price and if they accept it (and it is a very fair price) we know that this house is meant to be ours. If they don't it is time to move on. I can't say I will be happy about it because it is the most beautiful and pretty house I have ever seen. The yard is huge! As I have said, I have never had a home with a yard. I will be able to plant a vegetable garden! I can have flowers! It is wonderfully quiet there and being Highly Sensitive I really crave the quiet. I think I have more than paid my dues by living on the busiest highway in my city for 16 years. (City is almost 100,000 people.) I will be happy just to never hear engine brakes, trains, car horns, people yelling obscenities and sirens. Anyway, I am hoping.
Namaste

Relaxed and energised at the same time don't you love Reiki?
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with the new bid on the house, if it's meant to be, it will be.
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well." ~
Julian of Norwich.
Hi Birdie!
ReplyDeleteStopping by for a second visit - when I made my rounds a couple of days ago, nobody would let me comment!
Anyway, I adore how you use all these cute bird pics in every post, and I well remember that little "boidie" poem from my own childhood! Congrats on the "maybe" new house with a yard! I cannot imagine living on the busiest highway of even my small town, much less one of 100,000 people. Good luck!
And what the heck is Reiki?
There is absolutely nothing like a Reiki sleep. Maybe it's the same for an infant that just nodded out.
ReplyDelete