Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Isa from The M Chart awarded me with the Sunshine award!

Here are the details:

The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."

The way the award works is this:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Answer 10 questions about yourself. 
Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they've been awarded the Sunshine Award!
Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!


10 Questions: 

Favourite Colour? Strange but my favourite colour changes.  At this moment it is pink. In an hour from now it could be something else. 


Favourite Animal? Cats and Crows


Favourite Number? 9  (I love the 9 X's tables.)


Favourite Drink? I drink a lot of water.  I also love skim milk. 


Facebook or Twitter? Don't like either. 


Good Book or Good Movie? Book.  Always a book. 


My Passion?  My garden, genealogy, reading, chocolate, 


Giving or Getting Presents? Giving.  (honest!)


Favourite Day? Sunday


Favourite Flowers? Sweet Peas


Now, 10 blogs to pass this on to.... If you like it feel free to do it. :-)

5 comments :

  1. Congrats -- you are Sunshiney indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 20, 2012

    Congratulations on your award. I certainly agree that your visits always feel like a ray of sunshine to my blog. ;-) Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you totally deserve this award and I like your get to know you answers I like the giving of presents better also:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple
    ?
    3
    Green tea latte
    FB
    Book, but occasionally a movie.
    Reiki, reading, music, etc.
    Giving
    ? maybe Sat.
    Lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Birdie - you and your blog are very sunshiney and deserve this lovely award. xx

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18