Wednesday, May 09, 2012

It is that time of the year where Spring has finally arrived in my city.  I have been in my garden everyday.  We don't get a lot of great weather here so I am going to take a blogging break and go outside and enjoy it.  I will try to stop in and read your blogs when I can.  


(30 minutes later... I am now back inside and it is pouring rain and hail.  Ha!  Oh well, I am still going to take a break.  I guess I will go clean the bedroom and bathroom. ) 

10 comments :

  1. That's funny. It's now pouring here too. No hail yet that I can see. I've been cleaning all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here on the opposite side of the world I have been gardening madly trying to get the excess spring bulbs I bought into the ground. No rain - and it would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen rain and hail but they never make me want to clean the bathroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny...but enjoy the Spring

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had alot of cloudy days (and some rain) lately, but the sun peaks out here and there so I've gone out and sat on the patio with a book while the doggies do their business. I'm not one to be outside for toooo long though, even if the weather is great. Since we don't live too far from an airport, the noise of the planes is sometimes bothersome.

    Hope you get some more good weather breaks. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was Mother's day a few days ago and you came to my mind... wondering how you are doing... much love and sunshine to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was Mother's day a few days ago and you came to my mind... wondering how you are doing... much love and sunshine to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you are ok ...

    I am ... well, you know...

    luv u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ain't that the way! Enjoy your garden. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Checking in on you, woman. Hope all is well.

    Have a fucking fantastic day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18