Friday, October 12, 2012

Here is what we did yesterday!










We eloped!  More pictures later! 

40 comments :

  1. OMG I so so had a silly feeling this might happen on this trip seriously as I read how much fun you were having etc.. I thought it would be perfect to run away and get married for you two!!! WOW congrats I am so incrediably happy for you WOOHOO HIP HOORAAAY!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING :)) luvs from Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Congrats. And enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    How exciting is that? I'm so happy that you are happy. You so deserve it!!

    And you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo cool! I love it. Looking forward to hearing more. You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS.!!!
    You both look fantastic. What did your families say? My kids would have been furious if we'd eloped. Who cares as long as you're both happy. X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what a perfectly lovely happy loving picture of the two of you....CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH and may you enjoy a lifetime of happiness together...hugs and whoops of congrats from across the pond. J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so incredibly happy for you. I wish every happiness for both of you. Absolutely darling. How fun!!! You look maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhvelous dahhhhhhling!!!!! *Mwah*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd been loving how happy you were in your holiday posts and this tops it off.

    Yay! thanks for sharing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! And aren't you two a lovely couple? Wonderful photo -- looking forward to seeing more! So you're one of those couples who wanted to get married on 10-11-12, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get OUT! Many many congratulations! You look gorgeous, and happy! I'm sending much love and warm and fuzzy thoughts and hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  11. came by to catch up and here you are - hitched:) all my best and tonnes of love))

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Birdie!! What a beautiful bride you made! Can't wait for more pictures! I wish I'd eloped!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Yes Yes
    Congratulations and MUCH love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!! You guys look beautiful!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that's wonderful news! Many many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy smiles here. Congratulations - and thankyou for taking us on what is now your honeymoon!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How romantic and wonderful. Many many wishes for oodles of happiness together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! You both look so happy! Remember how you feel right now, it will carry you through the tough times. May you have many, many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How wonderful! Congratulations!!!! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! You look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, what a nice little surprise. Congratulations. You look lovely and very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WTF!!!!!!
    You sure are FULL of surprises...
    or full of something!!!
    Onward to the honeymoon in Quebec...
    How romantic!!!
    Did you have the dress packed??!!
    All the best...
    Oh...BTW...that was ME that asked who was watching the kids and the ungrateful bastard!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting.

    Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulation for both of you.
    Anna @ sewa mobil jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello??? Are you there??? Still in bed,I guess...ooooops...
    Never mind...

    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations! You must be feeling like a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What?? Wow!!! I've been away too long and must get caught up.
    Soooo very happy for you. YAY! What a lovely photo.
    CONGRATULATIONS! All good wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh my goodness how beautiful you look... I love everything about that picture....the dress, the bouquet, the hubby, the background.... and such symbolism in it (the bridge for instance) I am so thrilled for you... so so happy... CONGRATULATIONS.... you so deserve to be happy.... more pics please please please!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18