As with any holiday, a melancholy follows when you come home. Bags to unpack, laundry to wash (a lot of laundry) and a general malaise from travelling And of course, when any trip is over and a feeling of sadness comes.
But! I am now home with my husband! Eloping was one of the best decisions. It was so much fun and one of the most intimate times of my life, just the two of us promising our lives to each other.
Over the next while I will post some of the 839 pictures I took! I will post more wedding pictures and our vows. There is no way I will ever be able to read all your blog posts over the last month but I will try to see what has happened to all of you, my wonderful bloggy friends.
xo
Congratulations to you both and welcome home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back home to you and The Hubz!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you both, and so happy to see YOU so happy! You deserve it, and can't wait to see the pics; I'm looking for some wedding ideas of my own :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Enjoy looking through the pictures, do we get to see some of them?
ReplyDeleteWarmest of good wishes to you and your husband. Your troth is well and truly pledged! Congrats one more time.
ReplyDeleteLove the Restored Happiness and Hope in the words of this post...Best Wishes to You & hubby...:)
ReplyDeleteblessings@peace of mind
Welcome home MRS. excited to see your photos you have been missed ~Janice~
ReplyDeleteWelcome home and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home. I am really, really looking forward to your photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations again.
Aw, sweet...welcome back! What an amazing adventure. Congrats to you and hubby. Looking forward to photos.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Don't try to catch up on all the written posts or you'll go crazy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!! Enjoy this time together!! Glad you are back :)
ReplyDeleteVery common to go into a post-holiday funk! So glad that you are back and I can't wait to hear about your trip!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Mr and Mrs Birdie!
ReplyDeleteThere will always be washing - no major rush, in your own time.
So happy for you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHow amazingly exciting to Elope... what a joy to have done that* I'm quite envious indeed... Your joy is so touchable when you wrote my husband... oh, thank you for sharing and now to crochet--- I am like you, a novice at this art... I did watch a couple of things on You tube which got me started, but I am lost although I do manage to concoct some squares they look nothing like the clever people's do! Anyway, if it keeps you happy, check out youtube again and good luck!! and a million congratulations to you both, may your marriage turn out to be extra special and happy and loving and all the things you wish for!! hugs from across the pond. Janzi
ReplyDelete