Well, blogging has taken a back seat this summer. It is so hot and I would much rather be outside. OK, that is a lie. I signed up for Netflix and have been watching Drop Dead Diva and Orange is the New Black. Part of the problem is I am postless. Seriously, there is nothing going on. The lawn is dead from the heat but our garden is growing like mad.
Now here is something...Who is in this picture? I am guessing your answer will be Norbert aka The Ungrateful Bastard. But it is not. He has somehow managed to clone himself in some diabolical satanic ritual. How do I know? Because my husband and I went out for breakfast this morning and when we came home and Norbert was outside. I am all, "What the fuck is Norbert doing outside? He is not allowed outside? How did he get out?" My husband told me it was not Norbert but it was. We drove up close and this cat looked exactly like him. He even had a huge gut and slunk around like a sneaky sonofabitch. Just like Norbert. It was Norbert. I have no doubt. Except it wasn't because when I opened the door Norbert was standing there. I will now refer this Norbert as Norbert the 1st and the other Norbert as Devil Spawn Norbert. Norbert the 1st has managed to reproduce himself an exact replica or "clone" of himself. I have no doubt it is part of a plan to fuck me over. Devil Spawn Norbert lives outside. Norbert the 1st lives inside. When we came home Devil Spawn Norbert was lurking in the bushes near the side of the road and when we drove up he gave me a look like he knew he had been caught. When I came inside Norbert the first tried to trick me by being all purry and nice but I know better. There is no doubt that they are now working together to kill my family. It makes me wonder how many more are out there.

You will have to be killed. You have just revealed the Ungrateful Furry Bastard's plans to take over the world. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
ReplyDeleteCats do have some evil abilities as per human oral legends!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are watching the shows you like and just hanging around.
Hahahahaha, I have no doubt that the Ungrateful Bastard has cloned himself! The only question is . . . are there only two????
ReplyDeleteHarharhar...too funny! You bet he cloned himself. By the dozens. Watch your back. Watch it.
ReplyDeleteHe has managed to clone himself, so he can simultaneously be outside and in...or to mess with your minds ;)
ReplyDeleteHilarious, Birdie...
ReplyDeleteThis is what I have missed!
Glad you are out and about...
Cheers!
Linda :o)
Very creepy. Maybe cats don't have 9 lives but 8 clones?
ReplyDeleteAn uncanny likeness. A clone for sure. Watch your back (and front!)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Gray tabby cats can look an awful lot alike. Have you figured out which of your neighbors he belongs to?
ReplyDeleteOH noooo! This means that Greta, aka reGreta, could clone herself. Oh.the.horror!
ReplyDeleteHey you better be careful and talk in whispers from now on. ;)
Funny post!!
You are hilarious! Norbert reminds me of my kitty; I'm not saying he is a generic looking cat, but I have doubts that I could pick him out of a lineup; he looks like a million other ginger kitties...and suddenly I am nervous...very nervous...
ReplyDeleteYou are funny. I found you when I was over at Martha's place. This is a funny post.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! You make me laugh! I wouldn't be surprised if cats could actually do this!
ReplyDelete