It brings me to today and I KNOW I need to let this shit go. I rarely see these people anymore and this resentment is only messing up my path. It is such garbage in my life. It was always insinuated that I was a "less than Christian" Everybody else had their shit together except me. I was outspoken and put my disbelief on the table and it appalled them. It was never really disbelief but questions I had. Maybe the same questions I had frightened them because they had them too. Basically, I was told my questions were inappropriate. I felt so useless in that church. I was a lower class Christian.
OK, OK, OK. So now what. How do I forgive? I guess I need to look at where I was spiritually and see that I was with a group of rule-followers and I see now that I am more led by my feelings and emotions. God speaks to me through music and nature. God speaks to me through meditation and Yoga. God speaks to them in very different ways and it is not my place to make judgment on them. They however felt they could judge me! I guess I just did not FIT. Admittedly I was young and had so much to learn (I still do).
I want to be free from this hurt and resentment. My Higher Power (whoever that is) has been bringing me this in my dreams and though I have been having these dreams for some time this is the first night I finally understood why I have been having these dreams.
So, time to move on. Let it go. Give it to the Universe.
Namaste

No comments:
Post a Comment
Come Let Us Reason Together...
Isaiah 1:18